Child Care Curriculum: Kindy
ACECQA Approved Qualified Early Childhood Teacher: Miss Claire
Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
Our Kindy Program
Meet our qualified Early Childhood Teacher:
Claire is Karratha Early Learning’s qualified Early Childhood Teacher. Claire will be providing the children at our service with a quality Pre Kindy program that draws on the advice in the Early Years Learning Framework, along with her professional knowledge and understanding about each child's interests, ideas and intentions, and parent, family and community priorities and contexts.
What is Pre-Kindy?
Pre-Kindy, is a part-time educational program for children in the year before school. Attending a kindy program lets your child learn through play, make friends, and prepare for the transition to school. Our program is play-based and delivered by a qualified early childhood teacher.
Learning at Pre-Kindy
At Pre-kindy, children are learning through play to:
- use language to communicate ideas and feelings
- make friends, share and play with others
- learn through new experiences
- become more confident and feel strong
- express themselves through art, dance and dramatic play
- build on their knowledge, explore new ideas and help them enjoy a great start to school.
What you will need to enrol your child:
- your child’s name and address
- your details as their parent, carer or guardian
- details of any court orders or parenting orders or plans
- details of any special requirements (e.g. disability, food allergies or other needs)
- proof of date of birth (e.g. birth certificate)
- health and immunisation status
- details of the people allowed to pick up your child and who to notify in an emergency.
This information is kept confidential and you will have full access to your child’s records.